Saturday, December 27, 2014

Counting down to the New Year

I am really having some fun with this new adventure we've begun together...and honestly, I can't think of a better group of ladies to work with!  We aren't close in proximity, except for Betty and I, but we're truly kindred spirits.

For this weeks prompt, I started out by painting my background...then measured and penciled in my calendar grid....once I got it done, the rest was really quite easy for me.  I went over my grid using a white Signo broad point pen, added my lettering, my numbers and finally my snowflakes....the snowflakes were made with the Signo and a couple of Gelly roll pens...I completely forgot to take step by step pictures...it's a problem, I know, but one I'm working on...lol...so on to the pictures...

A full sized shot of the finished calendar for the month of January.  I was incredibly pleased with how this one turned out.


White lettering with pink gelly roll shadowing,

I had soooooo much fun drawing these snowflakes!  I kind of went crazy with them.

Marking New Year's Day!!!


Another shot of the snowflakes

A close-up of one of my larger snowflakes.
And there you have it!  I hope you found a little inspiration among the pictures!

Catch y'all later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment